Dave Baney is the founder and CEO of 55 Question, LLC. He works with Entrepreneurs and CEOs of growth companies in the implementation of Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, as well as leading peer advisory groups through the Renaissance Executive Forums process.
Dave provides Executive Team Coaching and Development, Strategic Planning and Accountability Workshops as well as Keynote Speaking.
Dave brings 30+ years of leadership and management experience to his company 55 Questions, LLC. He is a multi-disciplined executive with extensive experience working in the USA, Latin America and Europe. Dave has led teams at two Fortune 500 companies as a senior executive in the Marketing, Operations, New Product Development, Real Estate and Construction disciplines.
As a senior executive, Dave consistently demonstrated the ability to grow an existing customer base and develop new opportunities, on a local, national and global basis, through crisp execution, dynamic marketing and a focus on customer satisfaction. He has demonstrated his ability in 32 countries to quickly grasp the issues and lead teams that create solutions and deliver positive outcomes.
His track record includes a history of successful turnarounds and brand building while delivering financial results. Dave’s career has included roles leading a $1.4 Billion Operating Division, directing over $2 Billion in Advertising and Marketing expenditures as well as successfully opening new 660 restaurants around the world. Throughout his career, Dave has provided coaching and counseling to hundreds of small to mid-size entrepreneurs and franchise business owners.
Dave Baney’s Specialties
- Strategic Planning & Accountability
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Public Workshops and Keynote Speaker
Areas of Expertise
- Business Growth
- Strategic Planning and Marketing
- Real Estate and Market Development
- Domestic and International Markets
CEO of 55 Questions, LLC
- 55 Questions service offerings
- Certified Gazelles International Coach
- Renaissance Executive Forums Owner
Past Work Experience
- VP of Worldwide Menu Development
- Managing Director, McDonald’s Italy
- VP of Real Estate and Construction
McDonald’s Latin America
- VP of USA Marketing
Burger King Corporation
- Sr. VP of Business Development, USA
- Sr. VP of Restaurant Operations, USA
Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- Sales Representative
- Bachelor of Science, State University of NY